FS: Centuri Eagle Kit - $75

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have a semi-working Centri Eagle kit with:

- Original Control Panel

- Original Marquee

- Complete unhacked wiring harness (no iso transformer included)
- Semi working PCB stack w/ cage (see web page for notes)

You can see pictures and descriptions here:

http://www.pbase.com/jripley/eagle

I'm looking for $75 plus actual s/h or pickup in Round Rock, TX

Trades (or partial trades) also welcome. Things I'm looking for:

- Captain America & the Avengers PCB
- Taito Frontline spinner
- Neo Geo MVS carts
- Jpacs, Ipacs, Optipacs
- Dreamcast lightguns
- other arcade/gameroom goodies

Thanks,
John

Please remove JUNK and FREE from reply-to
1 answer Last reply
More about centuri eagle
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have a Capt. America pcb and MVS neo geo
    cartridges.....Sengoku,Crossed Swords...and others I think I might
    keep. Thanks! I'am in Seattle

Games Video Video Games