Does windows XP regedit work in DOS (with fat32 partition ..

DantheMan

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

I'm very interested if the windows xp professional version of regedit works
in true-dos (boot disk). Meaning, does it run properly and is it possible to
edit the registry from dos using that program? Thank you, your help is much
appreciated.

No.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"DanTheMan" wrote:

| I'm very interested if the windows xp professional version of regedit works
| in true-dos (boot disk). Meaning, does it run properly and is it possible to
| edit the registry from dos using that program? Thank you, your help is much
| appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS