FS: Red Ball 4/8 joysticks new

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have 4 of them and don't need them because I don't need the 8way on them.
These are 'short' shaft and brand new. $40 takes all 4 + shipping. Email me
at cvcoNOSPAM@cox.net. Please take the NOSPAM out of the address when
emailing me. Thanks.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

email bounced maybe its this munging thing google does now and i got it
wrong
you can email me through my website
www.timsarcade.net
Tim Peterson
Tyler TX

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

did you sell these yet?