I can't print anything from the internet since I've installed Windows XP.
What's wrong!
--
NEW

Did you install a Windows XP driver for your printer?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"NEW" wrote:

| I can't print anything from the internet since I've installed Windows XP.
| What's wrong!
| --
| NEW

Yes, one was installed. I can print from other programs however, not from
the internet.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Did you install a Windows XP driver for your printer?
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "NEW" wrote:
>
> | I can't print anything from the internet since I've installed Windows XP.
> | What's wrong!
> | --
> | NEW

Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

Internet Explorer Printing Troubleshooting Page
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fie%2fie5%2ftopics%2fprint%2fprintts.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"NEW" wrote:

| Yes, one was installed. I can print from other programs however, not from
| the internet.

TRENDING THREADS