cant't connect to netwotk computer

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I have a 2 computer home network, both have XP PRO. I CAN CONNECT TO COMPUTER
2 FROM 1, BUT WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT TO COMPUTER 1 FROM COMPUTER 2 I GET A LOG
ON SCREEN, and when I type in my username and password it comes back changed
to include the computer name\username

If you have disabled simple file sharing, and you have a password on the guest account, use the guest password.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509