FS: PCB's Some Projects - Untested - Tested - Parts

Last response: in Video Games
June 16, 2005 11:20:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hello,
I have the followign for sale. I tested what I could but coul dnot
test most of them since they are not jamma and dotn have the time to
make adapters for them all. I will make notes if I have any further
info on that particular board. I figure I will offer them up here
before greedbay. Prices include shipping, pickups welcoem also...I ma
in a burb of Chicago.

Tested non-working
Empire City -jamma - clean - graphics problem $20

Golden Tee 98 - jamma - when powered up, pops onboard fuse $13

CPS2 Warriors of Fate -jamma - suicide battery - not in blue case $13

Crystal Castles - get jailbars when powered up $30

SNK Jamma pcb - not tagged, but it is one of them with the rotating
joysticks -nothing on power up -looks complete $13

Kung Fu Masters - jumbled graphics on power up $15

Arkanoid - complete - comes up sometimes says hardware problem?? $15

Untested:
Super Cobra - x2 complete boardsets and 2 spare lower (bigger of the 2)
boards - all look complete(lots of socketed chips) $40

Bomber Jack - looks complete $20

Video poker - x2 complete multi tier sets $25 (heavy)

Double Play w/translite marquee $20

Lost Tomb - $35

Gladiator - clean - $15

Galaga filter pcb - clean- with cables $15

Kung Fu Masters - jumbled graphics on power up $15

Dart Machine pcb (says working, but untested) 1989 Merit DRT 950 $40

Parts Boards:
Hyper Sports lower board - no socketed chips- $8

Atari Reg III - looks complete but has a couple damaged components -
fixable $15

Galaga Power supplies - x2 - missing various components $13

Tested Working:
Tiger Heli -non jamma - working 100% $35

Renegade - jamma- $20

Karate Champ -non jamma - working 100% $35

Thanks for looking, emailo me directly with questions

Takeman @ comcast . net

Troy
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 12:49:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Golden Tee is gone....
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 11:07:20 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Double Play is gone..
June 17, 2005 11:07:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Double Play is gone..
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 7:15:43 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Capcom CPS2 Warriors of Fate and Poker PCB's are gone.
!