Validation failed for C:WINDOWSsystem32vsdata.dll.

When attempting to load Zone Alarm I get this error message. My machine will
not let me load it. Some of my other applications will not load either. Not
sure what the problem is?
--
Chris

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

If you read through these two links you should find your solution -

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=inst&message.id=28621#M28621

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=inst&message.id=28831#M28831