Frequent Disconnects

I installed Windows 2003 Server on my Inspiron Laptop and I used the Win XP
drivers for the Wireless Nic.

I know that this it's not a supported configuration but has anyone else
experienced this problem and been able to fix it?

"Jim Morales" <mrjimi@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>I installed Windows 2003 Server on my Inspiron Laptop and I used the Win XP
>drivers for the Wireless Nic.

That doesn't sound like a good plan, but I'd try configuring your
network for WEP instead of WPA and see if that works any better....

in addition -
1) make sure you have the most recent driver for the wireless
2) turn off the power saving feature of the NIC - have seen that cause
frequent grief!
Jerry