Error 1324

I'm trying to install Roxio PhotoSuite 5 on Windows XP, but it won't install,
i keep getting "Error 1324. The Path My Pictures Contains an Invalid
Character". I've tried removing all my pictures and deleting the My Pictures
folder, but no luck! Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

"gjgill" <gjgill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to install Roxio PhotoSuite 5 on Windows XP, but it won't
> install,
> i keep getting "Error 1324. The Path My Pictures Contains an Invalid
> Character". I've tried removing all my pictures and deleting the My
> Pictures
> folder, but no luck! Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

Roxio Support
Error: 1324 invalid character error
http://tinyurl.com/4sm9o (shortened URL)

--