Why South American players fail in England

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4142583.stm

Seems like a load of wank to me. Perhaps Edu would care to comment on the
'dependence' factor of Brazilians! :)

Dan

ps happy new year everybody!
7 answers Last reply
More about south american players fail england

    Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:29:06 GMT, Dan <dan@home.net> escreveu:

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4142583.stm
    >
    > Seems like a load of wank to me. Perhaps Edu would care to comment on
    > the
    > 'dependence' factor of Brazilians! :)
    >
    > Dan
    >
    > ps happy new year everybody!

    Very nice report, and it's a pleasure to comment.

    We are care people, we live in group, we love neighbours, family is 110%
    into our lives.
    We also share feelings, we cry, we fall in love.
    Latins have the heart above brains, we play with passion.
    Our crowds are noise, have swing, samba, fireworks.
    We do cheat, dive, etc. But to us it's part of the show not a crime.
    We love ability over fight, we loose with grace if we can show our
    dribbling, we are very weird people to you, but you know we give fun to
    the game.

    Dependence is a real factor, our players are always surrounded by family,
    agents, lawyers, all staff to furnish them all strucuture around, so they
    can have fun and focus on the game only.

    We will adapt to english football, not because we will only learn how to
    play there, but because you are changing...
    English league was never sold in Brazil before, as we could not stand
    watching a game of direct football, hard tacklings and headers. Now you
    have adopted the french, the italians, the africans, and EPL is a
    worldwide championship played in UK. We have two channels now broadcasting
    EPL!
    You see people on streets with Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United,
    Liverpool shirts!

    Soon, your football will be more close to ours, and only the "british way
    of life" will be the factor between us. But as we have crowded the
    Spanish, Italian, German leagues, we will be there.
    Even in Russia we are becoming present.

    Wait for us. :-)

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:11:11 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:29:06 GMT, Dan <dan@home.net> escreveu:
    >
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4142583.stm
    >>
    >> Seems like a load of wank to me. Perhaps Edu would care to comment on
    >> the
    >> 'dependence' factor of Brazilians! :)
    >>
    >> Dan
    >>
    >> ps happy new year everybody!
    >>

    >Very nice report, and it's a pleasure to comment.
    >
    >We are care people, we live in group, we love neighbours, family is 110%
    >into our lives.
    >We also share feelings, we cry, we fall in love.
    >Latins have the heart above brains, we play with passion.
    >Our crowds are noise, have swing, samba, fireworks.
    >We do cheat, dive, etc. But to us it's part of the show not a crime.
    >We love ability over fight, we loose with grace if we can show our
    >dribbling, we are very weird people to you, but you know we give fun to
    >the game.
    >
    >Dependence is a real factor, our players are always surrounded by family,
    >agents, lawyers, all staff to furnish them all strucuture around, so they
    >can have fun and focus on the game only.
    >
    >We will adapt to english football, not because we will only learn how to
    >play there, but because you are changing...
    >English league was never sold in Brazil before, as we could not stand
    >watching a game of direct football, hard tacklings and headers. Now you
    >have adopted the french, the italians, the africans, and EPL is a
    >worldwide championship played in UK. We have two channels now broadcasting
    >EPL!
    >You see people on streets with Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United,
    >Liverpool shirts!
    >
    >Soon, your football will be more close to ours, and only the "british way
    >of life" will be the factor between us. But as we have crowded the
    >Spanish, Italian, German leagues, we will be there.
    >Even in Russia we are becoming present.
    >
    >Wait for us. :-)

    well you're welcome to come over, just stop sending shite like
    kleberson ;)
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

    Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:41:46 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

    > On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:11:11 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    > <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >
    >> Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:29:06 GMT, Dan <dan@home.net> escreveu:
    >>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4142583.stm
    >>>
    >>> Seems like a load of wank to me. Perhaps Edu would care to comment on
    >>> the
    >>> 'dependence' factor of Brazilians! :)
    >>>
    >>> Dan
    >>>
    >>> ps happy new year everybody!
    >>>

    >> Very nice report, and it's a pleasure to comment.
    >>
    >> We are care people, we live in group, we love neighbours, family is 110%
    >> into our lives.
    >> We also share feelings, we cry, we fall in love.
    >> Latins have the heart above brains, we play with passion.
    >> Our crowds are noise, have swing, samba, fireworks.
    >> We do cheat, dive, etc. But to us it's part of the show not a crime.
    >> We love ability over fight, we loose with grace if we can show our
    >> dribbling, we are very weird people to you, but you know we give fun to
    >> the game.
    >>
    >> Dependence is a real factor, our players are always surrounded by
    >> family,
    >> agents, lawyers, all staff to furnish them all strucuture around, so
    >> they
    >> can have fun and focus on the game only.
    >>
    >> We will adapt to english football, not because we will only learn how to
    >> play there, but because you are changing...
    >> English league was never sold in Brazil before, as we could not stand
    >> watching a game of direct football, hard tacklings and headers. Now you
    >> have adopted the french, the italians, the africans, and EPL is a
    >> worldwide championship played in UK. We have two channels now
    >> broadcasting
    >> EPL!
    >> You see people on streets with Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United,
    >> Liverpool shirts!
    >>
    >> Soon, your football will be more close to ours, and only the "british
    >> way
    >> of life" will be the factor between us. But as we have crowded the
    >> Spanish, Italian, German leagues, we will be there.
    >> Even in Russia we are becoming present.
    >>
    >> Wait for us. :-)
    >
    > well you're welcome to come over, just stop sending shite like
    > kleberson ;)

    we haven't sent him, you came to get him :-)

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    > well you're welcome to come over, just stop sending shite like
    > kleberson ;)

    Well actually, they can keep sending shite like him to Manure! ;)

    What a eloquent reply. Thank you Edu. :)

    Dan

    Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:20:13 GMT, Dan <dan@home.net> escreveu:

    > What a eloquent reply. Thank you Edu. :)
    >
    > Dan

    welcome

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    "Dan" <dan@home.net> wrote in message
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4142583.stm
    >
    > Seems like a load of wank to me. Perhaps Edu would care to comment on the
    > 'dependence' factor of Brazilians! :)
    >
    > Dan
    >
    > ps happy new year everybody!

    Crespo reply is nonsense, he didn't have enough nickles to hire a spanish
    speaking butler ...

    and not trying to learn English nowadays is unexcusable, even for a
    footballer

American Games Video Games