Dell Dimension(s)

I own 2 dell dimmensions , the problem is that both lose the CDrom , it
won't eject and is disappears from My Computer

"Jesus Alvarado !!" <alvarje@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I own 2 dell dimmensions , the problem is that both lose the CDrom , it
>won't eject and is disappears from My Computer

My bet is on some sort of (CD/DVD) drive imaging software that has mounted
the CD drives as a 'virtual drive' (and won't leg go) not unlike the old
DirectCD stories of the past - especially not allowing CD media to be
ejected.

RecordNow! or some other media writing software being used?

Stew

Which vintage? Models? Operating system? ... Ben Myers