search assistant-my search/my qucik search bar

When I go to add/remove programs and try to remove search assistant-my search
and my quick search bar I get the following error message....RUNDLL error
C:\PROGRA~1\MYQUIC~1\bar\1.bin\mqsbar.dll. The specified mode could not be
found.

Can anyone help?

MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

System Explorer, an Advanced Tool available in MS Antispyware is pretty good at removing search bar add ons

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"chris bondy" <chrisbondy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFAB86CB-115D-494C-A04A-FF0F5F369585@microsoft.com...
> When I go to add/remove programs and try to remove search assistant-my search
> and my quick search bar I get the following error message....RUNDLL error
> C:\PROGRA~1\MYQUIC~1\bar\1.bin\mqsbar.dll. The specified mode could not be
> found.
>
> Can anyone help?

I used the microsoft antispyware program but it did not delete search
assistant - my search and I cannot get search companion back. I still have
some other search bar that I do not want. I would like to have search
companion back