Connecting Toshiba TECRA M200 to MN-700 Wireless Router

The laptop's wireless card picks up my network but once I
enter the WEP key and click connect the network utility
runs for about 1 minute and is unable to connect to my
home network. I am able to connect to the wireless
network at work with no problem. This issue just
starting happening about a month ago. Is there a known
compatability issue with the lates version of Windows
Tablet PC Operating System and the MN-700 wireless router?
2 answers Last reply
More about connecting toshiba tecra m200 wireless router

    The "Tablet PC Operating System" is Windows XP Pro, with the Tablet PC
    Edition superset on top.

    Check the properties of your LAN if you're not running WPA, to make sure
    you're not running 802.1x authentication.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "William Rios" <williamr@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The laptop's wireless card picks up my network but once I
    > enter the WEP key and click connect the network utility
    > runs for about 1 minute and is unable to connect to my
    > home network. I am able to connect to the wireless
    > network at work with no problem. This issue just
    > starting happening about a month ago. Is there a known
    > compatability issue with the lates version of Windows
    > Tablet PC Operating System and the MN-700 wireless router?

    I'm using 128 WEP encryption and not running 802.1x
    authentication. I can connect my Tablet to the base
    station using a network cable and access my home network.
    The wireless card does pick up my home network but can't
    connect to it.

    Thanks

Routers Wireless Router Wireless Connection Networking