Att Pink, Lars and all reds

We got luck, and a blind referee.

Anyway a draw could be more fair.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> We got luck, and a blind referee.
>
> Anyway a draw could be more fair.

Chelsea are a bunch of lucky wa....s!! To be honest: In order to WIN
the premiership (or any other league, if you`re not rosenborg, celtic or
rangers) you need a bit of luck. Just like chelsea has now. I bet
liverpool had some luck in the 80`s as well. Lucky or not, over time it
evens out, and remember, chelsea hasn`t wont he league since 55 so I
guess a year of GOOD luck is not totally unfair..he he.

Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:02:26 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> We got luck, and a blind referee.
>> Anyway a draw could be more fair.
>>

> Chelsea are a bunch of lucky wa....s!! To be honest: In order to WIN
> the premiership (or any other league, if you`re not rosenborg, celtic or
> rangers) you need a bit of luck. Just like chelsea has now. I bet
> liverpool had some luck in the 80`s as well. Lucky or not, over time it
> evens out, and remember, chelsea hasn`t wont he league since 55 so I
> guess a year of GOOD luck is not totally unfair..he he.

good point, hope if we win, it won't take another 50!

--
The Brazilian Man

>> Oh yes, let russian kids die of starvation just because Roman stole
>> their money to invest in football instead. Not a funny taste to this
>> "great team" is it....???
>

> Erhmhrm.....bullshit. Let the English homeless die out starvation cuz
> Bernie likes to play with Formula1.....jog on.

Twat

> There has only been 22 games played, I wouldn't get too carried away.

You don't seriously think anyone can stop them do you?

Even over Xmas with a fairly small squad they've taken 12 out of 12.

>> Bullshit? Why? It`s actually the truth. Try the news section now and
>> then. Roman and his uncle "stole" half of the oilwells in easter soviet
>> when the country collapsed. Romans uncle worked in the oil department in
>> the soviet government, and when they whole country was just chaos, he
>> grabbed whatever he could get his hands on, selling CHEAP to Romans new
>> company. This way it was sold "legally"...while this ruined russias
>> echonomy Roman got rich. Roman also ran away from a hearing in moscow
>> last year and Putin is investigating every little detail in the Roman
>> Empire. I wasn`t saying it to put down chelsea, but has football really
>> become so important we sacrifice childrens food for a premiership
>> title??? I had the similar feeling about Liverpool when they were close
>> to being bought by that asian guy. He`s also done some "dirty deals",
>> leaving his people starving etc.
>>
>> Pink
>
> That story is more or less true, however it's not like Russia's
> economy was blooming when Abramhovich did all these things. People
> were homeless and children were dying before him. And this happens
> all over the world, no matter how strong an economy is (USA for
> example).
>
> -Nick

good to count with clever people around, not that Pink is that stupid! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> Bullshit? Why? It`s actually the truth. Try the news section now and
>>> then. Roman and his uncle "stole" half of the oilwells in easter soviet
>>> when the country collapsed. Romans uncle worked in the oil department in
>>> the soviet government, and when they whole country was just chaos, he
>>> grabbed whatever he could get his hands on, selling CHEAP to Romans new
>>> company. This way it was sold "legally"...while this ruined russias
>>> echonomy Roman got rich. Roman also ran away from a hearing in moscow
>>> last year and Putin is investigating every little detail in the Roman
>>> Empire. I wasn`t saying it to put down chelsea, but has football really
>>> become so important we sacrifice childrens food for a premiership
>>> title??? I had the similar feeling about Liverpool when they were close
>>> to being bought by that asian guy. He`s also done some "dirty deals",
>>> leaving his people starving etc.
>>>
>>> Pink
>>

>> That story is more or less true, however it's not like Russia's
>> economy was blooming when Abramhovich did all these things. People
>> were homeless and children were dying before him. And this happens
>> all over the world, no matter how strong an economy is (USA for
>> example).
>>
>> -Nick
>

> good to count with clever people around, not that Pink is that stupid! :-D

Not as stupid as putting football in front of starving children...

Marc Robbins wrote:
>> There has only been 22 games played, I wouldn't get too carried away.
>
> You don't seriously think anyone can stop them do you?
>
> Even over Xmas with a fairly small squad they've taken 12 out of 12.

Seen it all before.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

>>> Why would he do that? Liverpool spends liverpools money. Chelsea
>>> spends Romans money...money he "stole" from Russia. Big difference.
>> Pink, as long Roman is the owner, Chelsea money comes from him.
>>

> I know, and if the club had ANY decency, they wouldn`t do business with
> a man like that. Would you`ve liked it if Palmeiras got their money from
> the apartheid regime??

My dear Pink, you're so smart and use it on the wrong way.
I won't go into this stupid argument, comparing a businessman (even if he
was corrupted) with the apartheid.
If you go to check all fortunes in the world you will understand almost
all were build into some opression, unfair, corruption, or something
wrong...do you know why?
Just because to make someone very very rich you need to take the money
from others! :-D

All european are guilty for the colony abuses, so don't come with this
speach about the poor little kids in Russia,..., have you thought what
happened with the indian kids here? and about the slaves?

Let's follow our teams and hope they can give us some joy of entertainment
on the pitch.

Decency is a subjective concept.

see you...

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> Pink, as long Roman is the owner, Chelsea money comes from him.
>>>

>> I know, and if the club had ANY decency, they wouldn`t do business
>> with a man like that. Would you`ve liked it if Palmeiras got their
>> money from the apartheid regime??
>

> My dear Pink, you're so smart and use it on the wrong way.
> I won't go into this stupid argument, comparing a businessman (even if
> he was corrupted) with the apartheid.
> If you go to check all fortunes in the world you will understand almost
> all were build into some opression, unfair, corruption, or something
> wrong...do you know why?
> Just because to make someone very very rich you need to take the money
> from others! :-D
>
> All european are guilty for the colony abuses, so don't come with this
> speach about the poor little kids in Russia,..., have you thought what
> happened with the indian kids here? and about the slaves?
>
> Let's follow our teams and hope they can give us some joy of
> entertainment on the pitch.
>
> Decency is a subjective concept.
>
> see you...

If we support the good things "bad" men do, we also say "we excuse you
of all the bad you`ve done".

Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:39:12 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

>>> I know, and if the club had ANY decency, they wouldn`t do business
>>> with a man like that. Would you`ve liked it if Palmeiras got their
>>> money from the apartheid regime??
>> My dear Pink, you're so smart and use it on the wrong way.
>> I won't go into this stupid argument, comparing a businessman (even if
>> he was corrupted) with the apartheid.
>> If you go to check all fortunes in the world you will understand
>> almost all were build into some opression, unfair, corruption, or
>> something wrong...do you know why?
>> Just because to make someone very very rich you need to take the money
>> from others! :-D
>> All european are guilty for the colony abuses, so don't come with
>> this speach about the poor little kids in Russia,..., have you thought
>> what happened with the indian kids here? and about the slaves?
>> Let's follow our teams and hope they can give us some joy of
>> entertainment on the pitch.
>> Decency is a subjective concept.
>> see you...
>>

> If we support the good things "bad" men do, we also say "we excuse you
> of all the bad you`ve done".

Pink, do you drink Coke? Wear Nike? Drive cars?
So quit your speach as you're guilt!

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:39:12 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:

>>> My dear Pink, you're so smart and use it on the wrong way.
>>> I won't go into this stupid argument, comparing a businessman (even
>>> if he was corrupted) with the apartheid.
>>> If you go to check all fortunes in the world you will understand
>>> almost all were build into some opression, unfair, corruption, or
>>> something wrong...do you know why?
>>> Just because to make someone very very rich you need to take the
>>> money from others! :-D
>>> All european are guilty for the colony abuses, so don't come with
>>> this speach about the poor little kids in Russia,..., have you
>>> thought what happened with the indian kids here? and about the slaves?
>>> Let's follow our teams and hope they can give us some joy of
>>> entertainment on the pitch.
>>> Decency is a subjective concept.
>>> see you...
>>>

>> If we support the good things "bad" men do, we also say "we excuse
>> you of all the bad you`ve done".
>

> Pink, do you drink Coke? Wear Nike? Drive cars?
> So quit your speach as you're guilt!

No guilt, no coke, hate nike have a 16 year old car....no guilt!

Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:32:56 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:39:12 +0100, Mr. Pink
>> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:

>>> If we support the good things "bad" men do, we also say "we excuse
>>> you of all the bad you`ve done".
>> Pink, do you drink Coke? Wear Nike? Drive cars?
>> So quit your speach as you're guilt!
>>

> No guilt, no coke, hate nike have a 16 year old car....no guilt!

yep, guilt, a 16 year old car don't have pollution control, you damage the
environment! :)
and you lie saying you never drunk a coke or weared a brand that explores
cheap employees in far east.

--
The Brazilian Man

weared a brand that
> explores cheap employees in far east.

That's funny. I've never heard of anyone who's weared such a brand..

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:32:56 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> Pink, do you drink Coke? Wear Nike? Drive cars?
>>> So quit your speach as you're guilt!
>>>

>> No guilt, no coke, hate nike have a 16 year old car....no guilt!
>

> yep, guilt, a 16 year old car don't have pollution control, you damage
> the environment! :)
> and you lie saying you never drunk a coke or weared a brand that
> explores cheap employees in far east.

Remember, Pink is the part of Franks brain that likes to piss people off
and say things people don`t normally say... Remember..:):):) And, to
correct you on the car thing: My car have exhaust control and uses, 0.6
litre of petrol on 10 kilometers, and that is VERY little....:)

mentalalien wrote:

> weared a brand that
>
>> explores cheap employees in far east.
>>

> That's funny. I've never heard of anyone who's weared such a brand..

I think it`s a brazillian thing...where they explore cheap
employees...also known as cavity searches....??

Mr. Pink wrote:
> mentalalien wrote:
>
>> weared a brand that
>>
>>> explores cheap employees in far east.
>>>

>> That's funny. I've never heard of anyone who's weared such a brand..
>

> I think it`s a brazillian thing...where they explore cheap
> employees...also known as cavity searches....??

No it happens all over the world, but I've never met a sole who's weared
such thingss

mentalalien wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>> mentalalien wrote:
>>
>>> weared a brand that

>>> That's funny. I've never heard of anyone who's weared such a brand..
>>

>> I think it`s a brazillian thing...where they explore cheap
>> employees...also known as cavity searches....??
>

> No it happens all over the world, but I've never met a sole who's weared
> such thingss

NO, they got t-shirts in brazil "Cavity searches are fun".

Em Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:05:52 +0100, Mr. Pink <backtokick@ass.no> escreveu:

> mentalalien wrote:
>> Mr. Pink wrote:

>>> I think it`s a brazillian thing...where they explore cheap
>>> employees...also known as cavity searches....??
>> No it happens all over the world, but I've never met a sole who's
>> weared such thingss
>
> NO, they got t-shirts in brazil "Cavity searches are fun".

did not get the fun of it, yet
'brand' is not what we call 'marca' (trade mark)?
and what cavities have to do with it?

mar.ca [m¢ark2]
sf 1 mark. 2 brand. 3 sign. 4 blemish. 5 make (car). marca d’água
watermark. marca registrada trademark.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:05:52 +0100, Mr. Pink <backtokick@ass.no> escreveu:
>
>> mentalalien wrote:

>>> No it happens all over the world, but I've never met a sole who's
>>> weared such thingss
>>

>> NO, they got t-shirts in brazil "Cavity searches are fun".
>

> did not get the fun of it, yet
> 'brand' is not what we call 'marca' (trade mark)?
> and what cavities have to do with it?
>

> mar.ca [m¢ark2]
> sf 1 mark. 2 brand. 3 sign. 4 blemish. 5 make (car). marca d'água
> watermark. marca registrada trademark.

Customs...rubber gloves..."body openings"...get it?

>>> NO, they got t-shirts in brazil "Cavity searches are fun".
>> did not get the fun of it, yet
>> 'brand' is not what we call 'marca' (trade mark)?
>> and what cavities have to do with it?
>> mar.ca [m¢ark2]
>> sf 1 mark. 2 brand. 3 sign. 4 blemish. 5 make (car). marca d’água
>> watermark. marca registrada trademark.
>>

> Customs...rubber gloves..."body openings"...get it?

nope

--
The Brazilian Man

"Mr. Pink" <
[SNIP]
> No guilt, no coke, hate nike

> have a 16 year old car....no guilt!

That pollutes more than a new car :)

Regards
Lars

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Remember, Pink is the part of Franks brain that likes to piss people off and say things people don`t normally say... Remember..:):):)

Roughly translated as 'Frank is a cock'.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386