ATTN: Rick... DIFFERENT problem

Hi.. I went to the url you gave,
(http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm), went to registry.
the 3 i think i need taken OFF the context menu.. and I have no idea
why they are there, are:

"im this page to a friend"
"email this page to a friend"
"add this page to my yahoo bookmarks"

is there ANY way to get those off.... they only come up on doing the
right click in IE. thnx
6 answers Last reply
More about attn rick problem

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

    "SunniLou" <sunni339@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:splq41h2m5rnd6omihrhhq8bkeasvei8sq@4ax.com...
    > Hi.. I went to the url you gave,
    > (http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm), went to registry.
    > the 3 i think i need taken OFF the context menu.. and I have no idea
    > why they are there, are:
    >
    > "im this page to a friend"
    > "email this page to a friend"
    > "add this page to my yahoo bookmarks"
    >
    > is there ANY way to get those off.... they only come up on doing the
    > right click in IE. thnx

    that "menuext" is empty..says no value set.. OR do I delete that?
    There has to be SOMEWAY to get those 3 entries off my context menu!
    tnx

    On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:34:56 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:

    >HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

    There are no subkeys?

    On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 04:09:45 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:

    >There are no subkeys?
    there are no sub keys..

    I have to go out know, I'll be back in 3 hours. The instructions are long and boring. Menuext values are in between Refresh and Properties.

    But in Tools - Internet Options - Advanced untick Enable Third Party Browser Extensions and tell me if the menu goes away.

    "SunniLou" <sunni339@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:r74r419hpq8i795k44efdge5k6ob50ebpr@4ax.com...
    > On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 04:09:45 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:
    >
    >>There are no subkeys?
    > there are no sub keys..

Windows XP