ATTN: Rick... DIFFERENT problem

Hi.. I went to the url you gave,
(http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm), went to registry.
the 3 i think i need taken OFF the context menu.. and I have no idea
why they are there, are:

"im this page to a friend"
"email this page to a friend"
"add this page to my yahoo bookmarks"

is there ANY way to get those off.... they only come up on doing the
right click in IE. thnx

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

"SunniLou" <sunni339@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:splq41h2m5rnd6omihrhhq8bkeasvei8sq@4ax.com...
> Hi.. I went to the url you gave,
> (http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm), went to registry.
> the 3 i think i need taken OFF the context menu.. and I have no idea
> why they are there, are:
>
> "im this page to a friend"
> "email this page to a friend"
> "add this page to my yahoo bookmarks"
>
> is there ANY way to get those off.... they only come up on doing the
> right click in IE. thnx

that "menuext" is empty..says no value set.. OR do I delete that?
There has to be SOMEWAY to get those 3 entries off my context menu!
tnx

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:34:56 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:

>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

There are no subkeys?

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 04:09:45 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:

>There are no subkeys?
there are no sub keys..

I have to go out know, I'll be back in 3 hours. The instructions are long and boring. Menuext values are in between Refresh and Properties.

But in Tools - Internet Options - Advanced untick Enable Third Party Browser Extensions and tell me if the menu goes away.