WTB: Big Buck Hunter kit(s)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

We are looking for the following:
Big Buck Hunter kit(s)
Big Buck Hunter: Shooters Challenge kit(s)
Big Buck Hunter II kit(s)
"Amazing Games" generic JAMMA cabinets

Please contact me (after you remove the NOSPAM's) at:
webmaster NOSPAM at vendoramusements NOSPAM dot com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I do have the kits:
Here is the link:

http://gatorcade.com/itsparts.html

Vendor wrote:
> We are looking for the following:
> Big Buck Hunter kit(s)
> Big Buck Hunter: Shooters Challenge kit(s)
> Big Buck Hunter II kit(s)
> "Amazing Games" generic JAMMA cabinets
>
> Please contact me (after you remove the NOSPAM's) at:
> webmaster NOSPAM at vendoramusements NOSPAM dot com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I can almost buy them new at your prices.