multiple VPN

April 1, 2005 10:53:03 AM

I'm trying to set up a VPN and was wondering if there is a way to set up
multiple VPN connections in Windows XP Home Edition or if third party
software is required.

All help is greatly appreciated.

More about : multiple vpn

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 1:08:20 PM

HOW TO Configure a Connection to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314076

The network setup wizard (start menu) will create any number, and shows an option to avoid making any one connection the default
connection
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Unrealchamp" <Unrealchamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B855D7-E67C-4034-8295-7E2C633BA012@microsoft.com...
> I'm trying to set up a VPN and was wondering if there is a way to set up
> multiple VPN connections in Windows XP Home Edition or if third party
> software is required.
>
> All help is greatly appreciated.
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 10:21:03 AM

Thanks for this info, but now another problem arises. I tried using the VPN
over the weekend and only one person at a time could connect to a VPN. Is
there a way that say, 3 or 4 people could connect to the same VPN?

!