multiple VPN

I'm trying to set up a VPN and was wondering if there is a way to set up
multiple VPN connections in Windows XP Home Edition or if third party
software is required.

All help is greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about multiple

    HOW TO Configure a Connection to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314076

    The network setup wizard (start menu) will create any number, and shows an option to avoid making any one connection the default
    connection
    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Unrealchamp" <Unrealchamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B855D7-E67C-4034-8295-7E2C633BA012@microsoft.com...
    > I'm trying to set up a VPN and was wondering if there is a way to set up
    > multiple VPN connections in Windows XP Home Edition or if third party
    > software is required.
    >
    > All help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks for this info, but now another problem arises. I tried using the VPN
    over the weekend and only one person at a time could connect to a VPN. Is
    there a way that say, 3 or 4 people could connect to the same VPN?

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > HOW TO Configure a Connection to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in Windows XP:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314076
    >
    > The network setup wizard (start menu) will create any number, and shows an option to avoid making any one connection the default
    > connection
    > --
    >
    > Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    > FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    > ..
    > "Unrealchamp" <Unrealchamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B855D7-E67C-4034-8295-7E2C633BA012@microsoft.com...
    > > I'm trying to set up a VPN and was wondering if there is a way to set up
    > > multiple VPN connections in Windows XP Home Edition or if third party
    > > software is required.
    > >
    > > All help is greatly appreciated.

Support vpn Microsoft Windows XP