Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendo..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US

I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in the
US that is comparable to ZAX?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

What are you looking for?

Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the same.
They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best thing to do
is find one near you.

Matt.

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
>

> I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
> the US that is comparable to ZAX?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Try Brady Distributing, I believe they handle SEGA. They have always
been nice to me when I walk into their showroom looking for parts.

Charlie L.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Looking for parts for Daytona USA 2 Power edition

item (6) 838-13475 PWR AMP 4CH & MIXER

http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/DAYTONA2_html%20TWIN/51day2twin.html

item (3) 834-13428 ROM BD DAYTONA USA 2 (fitted with GAL)

http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/DAYTONA2_html%20TWIN/32day2twin.html

"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What are you looking for?
>
> Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the
> same. They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best
> thing to do is find one near you.
>
> Matt.
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
>>

>> I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
>> the US that is comparable to ZAX?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

also, I have found most SEGA distributors/dealers/vendors in US seem to
cater to operators and really do not want to deal with hobbiest.

"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What are you looking for?
>
> Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the
> same. They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best
> thing to do is find one near you.
>
> Matt.
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
>>

>> I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
>> the US that is comparable to ZAX?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

WIll Do,

Plus they are relatively close by

Thanks!