Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendo..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US

I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in the
US that is comparable to ZAX?
6 answers Last reply
More about reliable helpful sega distributor dealer vendo
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    What are you looking for?

    Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the same.
    They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best thing to do
    is find one near you.

    Matt.

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
    >

    > I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
    > the US that is comparable to ZAX?

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Try Brady Distributing, I believe they handle SEGA. They have always
    been nice to me when I walk into their showroom looking for parts.

    Charlie L.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Looking for parts for Daytona USA 2 Power edition

    item (6) 838-13475 PWR AMP 4CH & MIXER

    http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/DAYTONA2_html%20TWIN/51day2twin.html

    item (3) 834-13428 ROM BD DAYTONA USA 2 (fitted with GAL)

    http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/DAYTONA2_html%20TWIN/32day2twin.html

    "Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What are you looking for?
    >
    > Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the
    > same. They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best
    > thing to do is find one near you.
    >
    > Matt.
    >
    > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
    >>

    >> I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
    >> the US that is comparable to ZAX?

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    also, I have found most SEGA distributors/dealers/vendors in US seem to
    cater to operators and really do not want to deal with hobbiest.

    "Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What are you looking for?
    >
    > Any of the Sega distributors in the US are going to be just about the
    > same. They all have to reply on Sega for parts and repairs so the best
    > thing to do is find one near you.
    >
    > Matt.
    >
    > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Is there a Reliable/Helpful SEGA Distributor/Dealer//Vendor in US
    >>

    >> I know ZAX in Australia is great but is there some dealer/distributor in
    >> the US that is comparable to ZAX?

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    WIll Do,

    Plus they are relatively close by

    Thanks!

    "Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Try Brady Distributing, I believe they handle SEGA. They have always
    > been nice to me when I walk into their showroom looking for parts.
    >
    > Charlie L.

Video Games Sega Video Games