World Club Super League...again

I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and added
the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.

I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league a
go you can download and install it.

www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05

enjoy and let me know what you think!

Major ChrisB wrote:

> I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and added
> the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.
>
> I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league a
> go you can download and install it.
>
> www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05
>
> enjoy and let me know what you think!

I`m THERE!!!

Major ChrisB wrote:
> I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and added
> the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.
>
> I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league a
> go you can download and install it.
>
> www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05
>
> enjoy and let me know what you think!

Both Liverpool and Rosenborg promoted. WOOOHOO...this is going to be FUN!!!

"Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and added
> the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.
>
> I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league a
> go you can download and install it.
>
> www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05
>
> enjoy and let me know what you think!

the teams you have in there are stupid, you have preston in a league and
SUNDERLAND! but no newcastle

as a newcastle fan i am a bit bias but so... they are in europe.... no boro
either or do my eyes deceive me?

un realistic man

"Christo" <chris@juststuffd.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and
>> added
>> the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.
>>
>> I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league
>> go you can download and install it.
>>
>> www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05
>>
>> enjoy and let me know what you think!
>>

> the teams you have in there are stupid, you have preston in a league and
> SUNDERLAND! but no newcastle
>
> as a newcastle fan i am a bit bias but so... they are in europe.... no
> boro either or do my eyes deceive me?
>
> un realistic man

yeah well as I said in another thread anyone who makes something like this
unless they have a specific formula to follow then they're all gonna do it
differently.

I tried to put approx six teams from Europe, and four from South America and
three each from North America, Oceanic, Middle East, Asia and Africa so
obviously I couldn't put all the best teams in. Personally I'd never have
thought of Middlesbrough or Newcastle to be top tier teams in England and I
already had three british teams in the Premiership. If I had to choose
another English team I'd have picked either Chelsea or Liverpool before
picking Newcastle...

Preston I put in purely coz I follow them as my best friend growing up plays
for them.

Once it got down to the third division and conferences I tried to put teams
from england and scotland that weren't the best....Partick Thistle and
Stirling Albion are in when Premier League teams were left out purely to
make the foreign teams who start the game with no squad and little
reputation have a chance to be competative. It's working out well after
only one season with teams like Livepool, Ajax and Juventus winning
promotion but teams like Kaizer Cheifs, Pumas and DC United growing in
ability and reputation far more than they would previously.

The cups are also far more competative with teams from the conference making
the later stages of the FA Cup and a 3rd division team making the
semi-finals.

IT's fun, I enjoy it and it's certainly brough round a new level of
enjoyment for me in a game I've played constantly since CM3....

> "Christo" <chris@juststuffd.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> I've updated my website with the final standing for 04/05 season and
>>> added
>>> the new leagues for 05/06 after the promotions and relegations.
>>>
>>> I've put the data update on my site too so if you want to give my league
>>> go you can download and install it.
>>>
>>> www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05
>>>
>>> enjoy and let me know what you think!
>>>

>> the teams you have in there are stupid, you have preston in a league and
>> SUNDERLAND! but no newcastle
>>
>> as a newcastle fan i am a bit bias but so... they are in europe.... no
>> boro either or do my eyes deceive me?
>>
>> un realistic man
>
> yeah well as I said in another thread anyone who makes something like this
> unless they have a specific formula to follow then they're all gonna do it
> differently.
>
> I tried to put approx six teams from Europe, and four from South America
> and three each from North America, Oceanic, Middle East, Asia and Africa
> so obviously I couldn't put all the best teams in. Personally I'd never
> have thought of Middlesbrough or Newcastle to be top tier teams in England
> and I already had three british teams in the Premiership. If I had to
> choose another English team I'd have picked either Chelsea or Liverpool
> before picking Newcastle...
>
> Preston I put in purely coz I follow them as my best friend growing up
> plays for them.
>
> Once it got down to the third division and conferences I tried to put
> teams from england and scotland that weren't the best....Partick Thistle
> and Stirling Albion are in when Premier League teams were left out purely
> to make the foreign teams who start the game with no squad and little
> reputation have a chance to be competative. It's working out well after
> only one season with teams like Livepool, Ajax and Juventus winning
> promotion but teams like Kaizer Cheifs, Pumas and DC United growing in
> ability and reputation far more than they would previously.
>
> The cups are also far more competative with teams from the conference
> making the later stages of the FA Cup and a 3rd division team making the
> semi-finals.
>
> IT's fun, I enjoy it and it's certainly brough round a new level of
> enjoyment for me in a game I've played constantly since CM3....

i see no worries, i thought you had picked teams from championship over
teams in premiership... i didnt realise when you say england you mean
england as in all leagues, boro are doing well this season though, wish i
could say the same for newcastle haha

keep it going its a good idea, if i get time i might download