I cannot uninstall a particular program!

I have sure thing labelller SE on my PC and it will not uninstall using
add/remove programs. How can I get rid of it?

Sometimes uninstall problems are caused by deleting the files instead of
uninstalling through Add/Remove Programs.
Reinstall the program again, reboot and then attempt uninstall.
Otherwise check the manufacturers website for uninstall information.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar