I cannot uninstall a particular program!

I have sure thing labelller SE on my PC and it will not uninstall using
add/remove programs. How can I get rid of it?
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall program

    Sometimes uninstall problems are caused by deleting the files instead of
    uninstalling through Add/Remove Programs.
    Reinstall the program again, reboot and then attempt uninstall.
    Otherwise check the manufacturers website for uninstall information.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "scotteldo" <scotteldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have sure thing labelller SE on my PC and it will not uninstall using
    > add/remove programs. How can I get rid of it?

Support Microsoft Windows XP