Major Havoc sells on ebay for less than $500 bones....

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

....wow, I know the market is going down when this happens! It was a
conversion, but still, the monitor and boards parted out would have put
this past the $500 amount. Am I right?

Item number: 6188444835
1 answer Last reply
More about major havoc sells ebay bones
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Parting out cabs is almost always more profitable than selling the full
    game. Especially when it comes to vector games. This game did go fairly
    cheap, but I wouldn't have expected it to get much more than $700-800 even
    in better times.

    "Mo" <mohammadkarimi@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > ...wow, I know the market is going down when this happens! It was a
    > conversion, but still, the monitor and boards parted out would have put
    > this past the $500 amount. Am I right?
    >
    > Item number: 6188444835

Games Video World Of Warcraft Ebay Video Games