Major Havoc sells on ebay for less than $500 bones....

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 27, 2005 5:39:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

....wow, I know the market is going down when this happens! It was a
conversion, but still, the monitor and boards parted out would have put
this past the $500 amount. Am I right?

Item number: 6188444835
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 27, 2005 8:47:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Parting out cabs is almost always more profitable than selling the full
game. Especially when it comes to vector games. This game did go fairly
cheap, but I wouldn't have expected it to get much more than $700-800 even
in better times.

!