Anyone have a reasonable priced working Ms. Pac man board ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Mine will not work right. Thanks Larry
20 answers Last reply
More about anyone reasonable priced working board
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I'd recommend an exchange with Eldorado. Will run somewhere around
    $125-$150
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Here ya go:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6189398665&rd=1

    Item # 6189398665

    $199 buy-it-now - $135 trade in = $64 + 12.95 shipping and insurance =
    $76.95 grand total

    Not too bad.

    Hope this helps.

    -Tim
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I forgot the money you spend to ship your board.

    Still a good price if you can't find someone near you to fix it for
    $65.

    -Tim
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    BWAGNER5150 <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote:
    : I'd recommend an exchange with Eldorado. Will run somewhere around
    : $125-$150

    Yeah. there's a great value. *pfft*.

    Let's see.. but a working board for $150.... or pay $150 for a repair.
    Tough choice.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    mudmantim <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote:
    : Here ya go:
    :
    : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6189398665&rd=1
    :
    : Item # 6189398665
    :
    : $199 buy-it-now - $135 trade in = $64 + 12.95 shipping and insurance =
    : $76.95 grand total

    Plus the shipping of the trade-in.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    That is what my second post was suppose to mean:

    "I forgot the money you spend to ship your board."

    -Tim
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I did this with one of his other Ms Pac Man auctions. I did the
    minimum bid and won, sent in my exchange and got my board for something
    like $40 not counting shipping.

    He e-mailed and let me know that that wasn't quite the deal it was
    suppose to be, so he added this to the auction; "(off the buy it now
    price)."

    He still sold it to me for the $40 + shipping, because it wasn't stated
    in the auction that the buy-it-now had to be used to get the exchanged
    price..

    I got the boards and haven't even got them installed yet, that was
    months ago.

    -Tim
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Does MIT teach social skills? ;-)
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Ok, smart-ass, if you're going to make fun of people trying to help
    someone, at least show us a link to this $150 board.

    What a prick.....
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Read the auction fine print carefully. It says "UP TO $135 credit ". I've
    emailed the seller asking how they figured what you were credited and never
    got a reply. The way it is worded they could give you $1 for your old board
    and you couldn't dispute it.

    Mark Hooks

    "mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Here ya go:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6189398665&rd=1
    >
    > Item # 6189398665
    >
    > $199 buy-it-now - $135 trade in = $64 + 12.95 shipping and insurance =
    > $76.95 grand total
    >
    > Not too bad.
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > -Tim

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Mark Hooks <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote:
    : Read the auction fine print carefully. It says "UP TO $135 credit ". I've
    : emailed the seller asking how they figured what you were credited and never
    : got a reply. The way it is worded they could give you $1 for your old board
    : and you couldn't dispute it.

    I'd guess it depends on how difficult the repair is, and how complete your
    board is...

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    And, MORON, I suggested ELDORADO, not Two-Bits!!

    Read, Spaeth before you spout off your big know-it-all mouth.
    Eldorado's trade-in price turns out to be $109.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    "Read the auction fine print carefully. It says "UP TO $135 credit ".
    I've
    emailed the seller asking how they figured what you were credited and
    never
    got a reply. The way it is worded they could give you $1 for your old
    board
    and you couldn't dispute it.

    Mark Hooks "

    When I won my board, I asked him if I send the board first to find out
    how much it would be up to the $135 and then pay or what, and he said
    that it is always $135.

    He also has auctions for repairs on Ms Pac boards for $65 or $69
    buy-it-now:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6189950581&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    I know that I am nobody special, but I was treated right and I would
    trust him again.

    -Tim
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Hey Tim,

    That looks like a great deal, actually!

    Ben
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Yes, that sounds reasonable to me, but with Ebay you never know. Always
    read the fine print to avoid unexpected surprises, or maybe I should say to
    reduce unexpected surprises..

    Mark Hooks

    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > Mark Hooks <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote:
    > : Read the auction fine print carefully. It says "UP TO $135 credit ".
    > I've
    > : emailed the seller asking how they figured what you were credited and
    > never
    > : got a reply. The way it is worded they could give you $1 for your old
    > board
    > : and you couldn't dispute it.
    >
    > I'd guess it depends on how difficult the repair is, and how complete your
    > board is...
    >
    > --
    > Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    > Cambridge, MA 02139
    > (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Ben-

    It worked for me.

    And, actually I have used Eldorado Games a bunch of times also. Never
    treated bad and always got good fast service, no complaints here.

    -Tim
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    A snappy, hollow comeback for everything. How exactly are the people
    at ElDorado thieves? And thieves isn't spelled "theives," assclown.
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    BWAGNER5150 <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote:
    : And, MORON, I suggested ELDORADO, not Two-Bits!!
    :
    : Read, Spaeth before you spout off your big know-it-all mouth.
    : Eldorado's trade-in price turns out to be $109.

    Same difference... they're both theives.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    BWAGNER5150 <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote:
    : A snappy, hollow comeback for everything. How exactly are the people
    : at ElDorado thieves? And thieves isn't spelled "theives," assclown.

    Try google. Read up on the horror stories people here have had about them.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    i am a fan of the video games exspelly vice city

Games Video Video Games Product