Service Pack 2 for WinXP Tablet Edition

Hi,

I would speculate that on the first problem, you are running up against DEP.
The Clarion software is trying to access a protected memory location, and
the software DEP included in SP2 isn't allowing it. Clarion needs to fix
this, as their software is not running within the design parameters for SP2.

Not sure about problem number 2, have you tried clearing both the system and
user-defined \temp folders?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/