WTB: Original Multi-Pac Marquee

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Anybody? Email directly with price/condition.

Thanks!

Troy

Takeman @ Comcast . net

takeman@comcast.net wrote:
> Anybody? Email directly with price/condition.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Troy
>
> Takeman @ Comcast . net

i may have one, email me tomorrow and ill look for it

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have one. $50 shipped. thanks, Mike F
<takeman@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anybody? Email directly with price/condition.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Troy
>
> Takeman @ Comcast . net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Mike...you have mail.