Hi All,
Can someone tell me how to remove the 'My Recent documents' from the
items that you see in it when you click on Start, or a quick way of
deleting all the items that are shown in it.
I am Running Windows XP Pro
Thanks
Pete

this link should help:

Cheers,
Demolitio

<togtog@togtog.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> Can someone tell me how to remove the 'My Recent documents' from the
> items that you see in it when you click on Start, or a quick way of
> deleting all the items that are shown in it.
> I am Running Windows XP Pro
> Thanks
> Pete

Jd

Right click Start | Properties |Start Menu | Customize | Advanced | Clear
List.
If you don't want the My Recent Documents folder to appear on your Start
Menu, then uncheck the "List my most recently opened documents" box too.