Sign in with
Your question

Abit ATI 9600XT,9800XT

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 16, 2003 4:22:45 PM

Abit 9800XT and 9600XT will launch 1st Qtr 04.

More about : abit ati 9600xt 9800xt

a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2003 1:00:13 AM

Nice, Abit has great RMA service (should you blow your card overclocking).

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
December 17, 2003 2:51:45 AM

Nice of them. So when we fry them from OCing we get new card.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2003 4:12:32 AM

Yep, shouldn't be a problem. I've bought blown Abit boards in bulk for repair, and if the manufacturing date showed them to still be within warranty period, I'd send them to Abit, they'd send me a new or repaired board in return!

Think about that one, I was paying around $8 a board for blown boards, spending around $12 and 3 hours fixing/testing them, and reselling them for $50-$100+. But if they were less than 3 years old Abit did the work for me!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
December 17, 2003 1:56:01 PM

Wow that's one heck of a good deal for you.
a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2003 6:44:34 PM

Yeh, and I wasn't too down about it not being "my warranty", since in reality it's the board's warranty, that is, it's not my fault that the original owner didn't use the warranty service.

!