FS: QUANTUM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Have to thin out some of my stuff. I have a Quantum Project located in
Central NY(Syracuse) and includes the following items:

1. Quantum Cabinet
2. Marquee
3. Original Boardset in metal cage - untested
4. Original CP - will lots of extra holes
5. Repro CP made - needs painting
6. CPO
7. 6100 Vector Monitor - Complete
8. Tempest harness with some conversion to Quantum
9. Volume/Service block
10. ARII
11. Power Block/transformer

$1250

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Remove the NO-SPAM

"Wethereds" <wethereds@NO-SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> Have to thin out some of my stuff. I have a Quantum Project located in
> Central NY(Syracuse) and includes the following items:
>
> 1. Quantum Cabinet
> 2. Marquee
> 3. Original Boardset in metal cage - untested
> 4. Original CP - will lots of extra holes
> 5. Repro CP made - needs painting
> 6. CPO
> 7. 6100 Vector Monitor - Complete
> 8. Tempest harness with some conversion to Quantum
> 9. Volume/Service block
> 10. ARII
> 11. Power Block/transformer
>
> $1250

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Yep. Forgot to mention that. Thanks.

> Remove the NO-SPAM
>
> "Wethereds" <wethereds@NO-SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>> Have to thin out some of my stuff. I have a Quantum Project located in
>> Central NY(Syracuse) and includes the following items:
>>
>> 1. Quantum Cabinet
>> 2. Marquee
>> 3. Original Boardset in metal cage - untested
>> 4. Original CP - will lots of extra holes
>> 5. Repro CP made - needs painting
>> 6. CPO
>> 7. 6100 Vector Monitor - Complete
>> 8. Tempest harness with some conversion to Quantum
>> 9. Volume/Service block
>> 10. ARII
>> 11. Power Block/transformer
>>
>> $1250

mo

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'll take this, please reply to my email. Thanks. Mo