Problems with SP2 and Media Center

I have installed the SP2 about 4 to 5 times and each time the TV part of the
Media Center does not function. No TV, and when I try to change channels
the computer re-boots. Has anyone experienced this or know what is
happening. The other functions outside the Media Center appear to be
working OK.

The Hunter
1 answer Last reply
More about problems media center

    You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "The Hunter" wrote:

    | I have installed the SP2 about 4 to 5 times and each time the TV part of the
    | Media Center does not function. No TV, and when I try to change channels
    | the computer re-boots. Has anyone experienced this or know what is
    | happening. The other functions outside the Media Center appear to be
    | working OK.
    |
    | The Hunter

TV Support Media Center Microsoft Windows XP