Problems with SP2 and Media Center

April 2, 2005 1:46:43 PM

I have installed the SP2 about 4 to 5 times and each time the TV part of the
Media Center does not function. No TV, and when I try to change channels
the computer re-boots. Has anyone experienced this or know what is
happening. The other functions outside the Media Center appear to be
working OK.

The Hunter
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 1:46:44 PM

You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!