When one look at History in IE6 one sees items in alphabetical order. Is
there any possibility to rearrange them in order of seeing them?
Sorry, i sent this question to IE group but it did not appear don't know
why.

No. I could not find a way to sort History within IE's History pane (or "Explorer Bar"), but it can be done in Explorer. It would
not be reflected in IE, however.
You click the column header of "Last visited" or "Title" to sort it.

start/run, type : "%userprofile%\Local Settings\History"

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509