Gauntlet Side art & cpo

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Does anyone have NOS or has anyone taken up the challenge of reproducing
these?

And no, inkjet simply will not do..

Daniel
3 answers Last reply
More about gauntlet side
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I have on from arcade overlays that I ended up not using if your
    interested. $35 plus shipping. It is brand new Gauntlet 1. It is a
    pretty descent overlay....

    Troy
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I agree with Ron, the ArcadeOverlays (ArcadeGrafix.com) overlay is
    actually (and surprisingly) good. Restored my Gauntlet about 2 years
    ago, and the only issue is a little lifting on the edges. It's
    certainly not ArcadeShop / 3M quality, but darn accurate.

    Their sideart was fairly grainy, though.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    You probably wont' believe it, but I bought the CPO repro from
    "ArcadeOverlays.com" and it's damn good, just doesn't have holes cut.

    Ron

    "Daniel R. Williams" <polish_redneck@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have NOS or has anyone taken up the challenge of reproducing
    > these?
    >
    > And no, inkjet simply will not do..
    >
    > Daniel

Games Video Inkjet Video Games