Gauntlet Side art & cpo

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 1:15:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Does anyone have NOS or has anyone taken up the challenge of reproducing
these?

And no, inkjet simply will not do..

Daniel

More about : gauntlet side art cpo

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 1:15:05 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have on from arcade overlays that I ended up not using if your
interested. $35 plus shipping. It is brand new Gauntlet 1. It is a
pretty descent overlay....

Troy
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 1:36:17 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I agree with Ron, the ArcadeOverlays (ArcadeGrafix.com) overlay is
actually (and surprisingly) good. Restored my Gauntlet about 2 years
ago, and the only issue is a little lifting on the edges. It's
certainly not ArcadeShop / 3M quality, but darn accurate.

Their sideart was fairly grainy, though.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:09:10 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

You probably wont' believe it, but I bought the CPO repro from
"ArcadeOverlays.com" and it's damn good, just doesn't have holes cut.

Ron

!