Happ Track Ball ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hi All
I hope somebody can give me some help. I have the Happ USB
track ball and I am trying to get it to work correctly with
I.T.s Shuffle shot in MAME. when I make a staight shot which
should go down the middle of board it vers either left or right.
Has anybody go this game running with the Happ ball. I don't know
whether its a software issue or a track ball issue.
thanks
John

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Put a few beer coasters under the left side of your computer... ;)
Mike