Dell Inspiron 600M with wireless router and internal wireless card. Upon
bootup, I get following popup msg: ClientApplicationFramework.exe-Common
Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated exception that could not be handled

Process ID........ Thread ID. . . . ....

Click OK to terminate app or click cancel to try to debug
Any ideas?? (Oh yeah-this also happens when I try to open Dell Help/Support
from desktop).

Hi Michael,

First, you need to isolate what application loading at startup is causing
it. The steps here should be able to help you with this:

How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

Once you know what is causing it, fixing it may be a lot easier.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone