Monitar Problem

Every time i go on a full screen game i.e Champ manager,and if i leave it for
a minute alt+escape,when i click back on it it jumps for about 10 secs and
only a qautre of the screen apears so i cant click on some stuff only the
things that are in the qautre of the screen.Its shows a qautre of the
game,and the rest of the screen is what is in the back ground i.e a web
site,if i try and right-click the little bar at the bottom for my game to try
to restore it or maximize it,it just jumps about twice and goes of the game
and centres my mouse arrow,and i have to clikc back on the bar again twice
before it jumps and comes back on in the smaller qautre screen.If that made
sense to any one,do you know why it keeps doing this?and how i can stop
it?cos its annoyin when it happens cos i cant quit or save the game cos them
buttons are at the other end of the screen which it doesnt show!!!

HOW TO Use the Program Compatibility Wizard (Q301911) Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301911

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Mushmaster" <Mushmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6838BE08-64D5-4543-9FAB-DDA97C63794E@microsoft.com...
> Every time i go on a full screen game i.e Champ manager,and if i leave it for
> a minute alt+escape,when i click back on it it jumps for about 10 secs and
> only a qautre of the screen apears so i cant click on some stuff only the
> things that are in the qautre of the screen.Its shows a qautre of the
> game,and the rest of the screen is what is in the back ground i.e a web
> site,if i try and right-click the little bar at the bottom for my game to try
> to restore it or maximize it,it just jumps about twice and goes of the game
> and centres my mouse arrow,and i have to clikc back on the bar again twice
> before it jumps and comes back on in the smaller qautre screen.If that made
> sense to any one,do you know why it keeps doing this?and how i can stop
> it?cos its annoyin when it happens cos i cant quit or save the game cos them
> buttons are at the other end of the screen which it doesnt show!!!

hi,i ran the Program Compatibility Wizard ,my normal display settings are 800
by 600 pixels and champ manager my game runs in 1024 by 768 pixels,and even
if i have my normal settings as 1024 by 768(which is too small i think) it
still does the thing with qautre of the screen.but any wayzi ran the Program
Compatibility Wizard but it only as on the select the display settings

256 colours

640 x 480 screen resolution

Disable visual themes
By default, Windows XP uses visual themes that may change the appearance or
behavior of other programs.

the 640 by 480 is way to large when i tried it,and the other 2 options dont
change the size just grey out certian colors.On back of game case it says
[MINIMUM
IBM pc or 100% compatible,microsoft windows 98 2nd edition/windows
200/windowsXP PIII 600,96Mb for one league and small data base- 128Mb on
windows 2k/XP 100% directX 8.1 compatible sound card,Quad-speed(4x)CD-ROM
drive,1024 x 768 32 bit colour display required,300 Mb disk space,100%
Windows 98- compatible mouse and key board]
Can u make any sense out of that,and what i need to do to stop it from
jumping between sizes and only going back into qautre of the screen.?