FS: Crazy Climber (Nichibutsu Deluxe) Springfield Oh.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi All

I have a Nichibutsu Deluxe Crazy Climber in decent shape. I would
prefer it to be picked up at my home in Springfield Oh.

Thanks
Kyle

Murph

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2002

Kyle Murphy wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a Nichibutsu Deluxe Crazy Climber in decent shape. I would
> prefer it to be picked up at my home in Springfield Oh.
>
> Thanks
> Kyle M.

Sold!!

Thanks to all those who inquired on the game.