*Task Manager Problem*

I had the same problem as many people here with the task manager running in
Footprint Mode. I have resolve the problem, thanks to everyone who has posted
the solution.

I was just wondering how this happens? What could I have done to cause the
task manager to be in Footprint Mode? I am asking so I don't inadvertently do
it again :-)

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager problem

    Usually caused by double-clicking the border, accidentally.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "mismis29" <mismis29@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had the same problem as many people here with the task manager running in
    > Footprint Mode. I have resolve the problem, thanks to everyone who has
    > posted
    > the solution.
    >
    > I was just wondering how this happens? What could I have done to cause the
    > task manager to be in Footprint Mode? I am asking so I don't inadvertently
    > do
    > it again :-)
    >
    > Thank you

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP