*Task Manager Problem*

April 2, 2005 5:39:04 PM

I had the same problem as many people here with the task manager running in
Footprint Mode. I have resolve the problem, thanks to everyone who has posted
the solution.

I was just wondering how this happens? What could I have done to cause the
task manager to be in Footprint Mode? I am asking so I don't inadvertently do
it again :-)

Thank you

More about : task manager problem

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 11:58:30 AM

Usually caused by double-clicking the border, accidentally.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

news:D 5D8F6C0-1AD3-4FDA-BC7E-5ACD7E767E61@microsoft.com...