Who bought Q*bert cocktail top glass from Lloyd coinopware..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

If you were the person that bought a Q*bert cocktail top glass (and, if he
recalls, a Crystal Castles game) from Lloyd's Coinopwarehouse, please email
me. Got some info concerning his closing down that may be of interest to
you. Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I am not closing down, just selling a building and operating as a
smaller entity. If you want me to sell you the glass, please get your
information correct!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

But dont ask for pics!