PING: BrentRadio

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Brent,
I sent you a couple emails and have not got any returned. I don't know if I
have the right email address. Please email me I really need some BattleZone
Joystick pieces.....Thanks John

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Brent,
when your ready to do that monitor, call me.
Hope things are going well with you.

Troy,

"John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Brent,
> I sent you a couple emails and have not got any returned. I don't know if
> have the right email address. Please email me I really need some
BattleZone
> Joystick pieces.....Thanks John

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I think Brent had a hard drive die on him recently. Maybe he had
another one go bad on him. He also could be on vacation.

I emailed him a couple weeks ago about sending him a Multi-Jamma kit
and a few PCB's but nothing. Im sure he will pop up soon.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Brent,

A friend of mine (who is not on this ng) sent you payment for your Asteroids
monitor glass on 5/23 but has not yet received it. All of his emails to you
have since gone unanswered. If you are having difficulty contacting him,
please feel free to contact me instead. Otherwise, please send him the
Asteroids monitor glass.

Thanks,
-roy-