PING: Mark Capps AKA Big Dog

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi Mark,
I have been emailing you about my chip order. Please contact me.

Thanks,
Troy

Takeman @ Comcast . net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He left a post that he was going out of town for the holiday week(end?)
Just a heads up.

rcbullock@no_spam.cox.net wrote:
> He ain't answering me either.
>
> <takeman@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Mark,
> > I have been emailing you about my chip order. Please contact me.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Troy
> >
> > Takeman @ Comcast . net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He ain't answering me either.

<takeman@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi Mark,
> I have been emailing you about my chip order. Please contact me.
>
> Thanks,
> Troy
>
> Takeman @ Comcast . net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks.....