Gigacube making the best card...

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
Ok so its finally come with the release of the 9800xt, gigacube are making the best board out of the Ati mobs. I just thought i'd rrub this in as there are many cock nibblers here, yes you know who you are, who have discredited the gigacube line that made by gigabyte. So if you want a crap ass Ati card it seems gigacube are all the rage, by the way i'll be sticking with the more reliable and better known performer Nvidia. Anyhow chow

If he doesn't die, he'll get help!!!

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
*cuddle* After reading the total dipshit stuff sodnighthawk posts you seem relatively harmless these days rr. I mean if he'd go away I think I could almost enjoy you and popey's postings.

<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/html/shadus.html" target="_new">Shadus</A>

cleeve

Illustrious
rramjet sticking with Nvidia? Wow.

Never woulda guessed.

P.S. All we know about cock nibbling we learned from your dad, BTW.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Gigacube isn't made by Gigabyte.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Please don't ever have kids. Don't even adopt.

Thank you.

splenda20

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2003
After wasting my time viewing another of rramjet's post, I have decided that next time he posts, not to even look. I urge everyone to ignore him from now on. He has not posted one valuable piece of information ever! and does nothing but annoy people. Again, I urge everyone to just ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
Cleeve as your moms ass has been ravaged multiple times by both you and your dad i think your incest is obvious to all. As for those who don't know that gigacube is a arm of gigabyte you are just showing yoour ignorance. And as for that last post what a dead set loser you must be like [-peep-] me.

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
Do you know that <b>Gigacube</b> is <b>GeCube</b> now?

And it has no relation with Gigabyte

----------------
<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b>

<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86/myrig.html" target="_new">My Rig & 3DMark score</A></b>

cleeve

Illustrious
Incest? Good god man, I don't know what's acceptable in your family, but that sort of mingling doesn't fly with *my* folks.

I suggest that you have spent to much time with your blood-kin on the farm. Interbreeding and copulation with farm animals and whatnot.

Go home rrammy, your auntie-mom the hog-woman is calling. Get your grits while they're hot!

VChuck

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2003
I love these forums, when I want to get some amusement,at some of the things these trolls say (like a sortie mission)then run off, and you guys react to it, don't you see that?thats exactly what he was looking for to begin with. Nvidia,ATI have both.I live around true inbreds in Daytona beach(Dirtball Paradise)where they and mafia, are in power.Horrendous injustice for all,note;Please do yourselves a favor don't come here for vacation and make these lowlife richer.

cleeve

Illustrious
Actually, I enjoy the opportunity to fire off some amusing insults at cretin buffoons like rramey.

But everyone else's milage may vary.

VChuck

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2003
Yes, iknow exactly what you mean,haha.Ihave the same inclination, which I have to restrain alot here, it sure is difficult, especially for where I live.

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
Is that why they make Gigabyte vid cards ALONG WITH the Gigacube? I mean, it's smart to manufacture two of the same thing under different names for the same company right?

<A HREF="http://www.giga-byte.com/VGA/Products/Products_NewProduct_List.htm" target="_new">http://www.giga-byte.com/VGA/Products/Products_NewProduct_List.htm</A>

----------
<b>It is always brave to say what everyone thinks. </b> <i>Georges Duhamel</i>

TKS

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
I'm telling all that are up for man on man action that gecube/gigacube are a sub. company of gigabyte. I know this for a fact and if you dont believe me do some research and then come back and appologise to me as iam the almighty jebus and ulla.

Man you're soo Pathetic.

GeXcube is NOT Gigabyte, and yes they do suck in comparison to the better Mfr out there. However they are making a effort to get better unfortunately for CoolS it's a little late for him.

However time ran out for you long ago.

Here's to wishing for a new year that is rramjet-free!

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

<b>-NEW PIC IN THGC ALBUM-</b>

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
"Company Profile:
Info-Tek Corp.(GIGABYTE GROUP) was founded in 1990 and has grown rapidly. Within 14 years, it went from an organization with small manufacturing facility to the leading contract electronic manufacturer for global OEM/ODM customer.
Info-Tek Corp. is an energetic company with the support of strong R & D team in 3D Graphics, multimedia(no Motherboard Products) and active marketing channels, establish its product brand name "". Info-Tek Corp. became ATi's AIB (Add In Board) partner GiGACUBE with its focused growth strategy, offers great multimedia product based on the cutting-edge technology. GIGACUBE is a Product brand name of Info-Tek Corp."
- From the Gigacube website (before they changed their name).

"As for the card itself, Gigacube are a subsidiary of Gigabyte, set up to sell cards at obscenely low prices, to compete with Powercolor/Sapphire/HIS etc while Gigabyte can keep their 'reputation' intact."

See i prove you wrong greatape as you are an uneducated fool who is obviously quite simple. Your probably 12 and just troll this forum. In actual fact nerd losers like yourself give this forum a bad name.

coylter

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
Do you want a cookie rramjet.

My own beast: Athlon 2700xp+ (oc: 3200xp+ with 200fsb) , Radeon 9800pro (oc: 410/370) , 512mb ddr400. SO MUCH faster than my last computer (pIII 550......)

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
oHHH lookie what's this?

<A HREF="http://www.gecube.com.tw/aboutUs.php" target="_new">http://www.gecube.com.tw/aboutUs.php</A>

Info-Tek Corp. was founded in 1990 and has grown rapidly. Within 14 years, it went from an organization with small manufacturing facility to the leading contract electronic manufacturer for global OEM/ODM customer.

Info-Tek Corp. is an energetic company with the support of strong R & D team in 3D Graphics, multimedia and active marketing channels, establish its product brand name "GeXcube". Info-Tek Corp. became ATi's AIB (Add In Board) partner GeXcube with its focused growth strategy, offers great multimedia product based on the cutting-edge technology. GeXcube is a Product brand name of Info-Tek Corp.

BUSTED!! lolz

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy
FX5700Ultra, the next Ti4200? seems so