accidental delete recycle bin

HELLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEE! I accidentally deleted all the items in my recycle
bin. At the time, I thought I wouldn't need them...well, now I do! REALLY
BAD! Aren't they still on the computer SOMEWHERE? They're not forever and
ever gone, are they? Please help if you can. Help me find these documents

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

You can try one of these..
http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html

"tommz" <tommz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| HELLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEE! I accidentally deleted all the items in my
recycle
| bin. At the time, I thought I wouldn't need them...well, now I do!
REALLY
| BAD! Aren't they still on the computer SOMEWHERE? They're not
forever and
| ever gone, are they? Please help if you can. Help me find these
documents

norm

they are gone pifff.