Questions

Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hello my IT guy told me this is the best way to get answers on the Net.
Gougle Groups. He did tell me to seach first before asking questions.
I did and I am still confused. I have a few games I want to switch
over to tokens is this easy to do and can someone send a link? And my
Ms. Pacman turns into a $ sign. Can I fix this stuff easy or do I need
to get a repairman? Thanks Arcade games ROCK!!

RJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

happcontrols.com sells coin mechs. for token or pick them up on ebay.
There are different size tokens. .9 ,23mm etc. They also sell the
inserts and stickers.

$... try pulling the connectors off cleaning the edge connector on the
board wit ha scotch bright pad. Can also pull the board out and place
it on a static free towel then on a hard surface and press down firm on
all of your socketed chips. You will hear a crunch sound.

Good luck

RJ

Also pick up a schematic and verifiy all of your voltages at the board.