Used Arcade Game Pricing Book

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,

I was at a Winston-Salem Auction in NC recently and ran accross an operator
that had a booklet (maybe 10-20 pages) very fine print with all video games
by manufactuer and hi-lo price list.

I asked him if where I could get a copy and he stated I had to be an
operator and join the operators something someting asscociation.

I really just want some games for my gameroom and want to pay fair price.

He stated price list was published monthly.

Anyone know where I can get a relatively recent copy?

Thanks
Bob Presutti
7 answers Last reply
More about used arcade game pricing book
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    You'll get a more accurate price guide by asking people on the group than
    you will get from any printed price list.

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was at a Winston-Salem Auction in NC recently and ran accross an
    > operator that had a booklet (maybe 10-20 pages) very fine print with all
    > video games by manufactuer and hi-lo price list.
    >
    > I asked him if where I could get a copy and he stated I had to be an
    > operator and join the operators something someting asscociation.
    >
    > I really just want some games for my gameroom and want to pay fair price.
    >
    > He stated price list was published monthly.
    >
    > Anyone know where I can get a relatively recent copy?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob Presutti

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    the book is called the DRA price guide.

    DRA Price Guide. (Coin Operated Equipment) Distributors Research Associates,
    6395 N.W. 36th St., Miami, FL 33166

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > You'll get a more accurate price guide by asking people on the group than
    > you will get from any printed price list.
    >
    > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I was at a Winston-Salem Auction in NC recently and ran accross an
    >> operator that had a booklet (maybe 10-20 pages) very fine print with all
    >> video games by manufactuer and hi-lo price list.
    >>
    >> I asked him if where I could get a copy and he stated I had to be an
    >> operator and join the operators something someting asscociation.
    >>
    >> I really just want some games for my gameroom and want to pay fair price.
    >>
    >> He stated price list was published monthly.
    >>
    >> Anyone know where I can get a relatively recent copy?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Bob Presutti

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    There's an arcade game price guide for sale on Amazon. Ebay is always
    a good price guide for any collectible. Of course, games may be worth
    more or less than Ebay prices depending on the demand where you live.
    There's going to be a bigger market in California than in the middle of
    the wheat belt.

    http://www.pinballblog.com
    http://www.gameroomblog.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    How was the last auction? I got some great deals the last time I went.
    I live in Spartanburg, SC and it was well worth the trip to
    Winston-Salem for me.
    Thanks Clay
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I Picked up a Daytona USA 2 Power Edition (with a couple small issues - most
    minor fixes) for $1500

    I've only got a pickup truck so I can only bring back one or two items at a
    time :(

    Probably a good thing though. Not enough space..... :(

    Need a bigger house and bigger truck ;)

    Regards
    Bob

    <c_braley1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How was the last auction? I got some great deals the last time I went.
    > I live in Spartanburg, SC and it was well worth the trip to
    > Winston-Salem for me.
    > Thanks Clay

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Or rent a trailer for your truck for the day.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    As of 2004 Uhaul will no longer rent trailers to Ford Exploers

    (I even had Uhaul install a Class three hicth about 3 years back just for
    such purpose, and for towing my boat)

    I've got an explorer and explorer sport-trac and the kind folk at uHaul will
    not rent a box trailer to me even though they sold and installed a class
    three hitch for $250 in 2002.

    Odd thing is they will rent to mercury mountaineers (which is the same darn
    truck) manufactured under different label. Needless to say please don't get
    me going on this one. :(

    But thanks for the suggestion.

    "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Or rent a trailer for your truck for the day.

Games Video Video Games Product