Export contact list out from Palm Desktop

August 7, 2005 5:31:15 PM

Hi All,

Recently, my Palm zire71 went dead. I was wondering if there's any way
to export the contact list from Palm Desktop to CSV, etc (whatever the
format is)?

Anyone has any idea?

--
Pete

Pete's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 5:55:23 PM

Pete <privacy@net.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Recently, my Palm zire71 went dead. I was wondering if there's any way
> to export the contact list from Palm Desktop to CSV, etc (whatever the
> format is)?

Yes. File -> Export, choose format, and file name.
Alternatively, File -> Export vCard

> Anyone has any idea?

Excuse me for being rude, but did you even *look* before asking?

--
*Art
Anonymous

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:31:15 -0300, Pete <privacy@net.com> was
understood to have stated the following:

>Hi All,
>
>Recently, my Palm zire71 went dead. I was wondering if there's any way
>to export the contact list from Palm Desktop to CSV, etc (whatever the
>format is)?
>
>Anyone has any idea?

View|Contacts
Edit|Select All
File|Export
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 10:07:39 PM

Use File>Export in palm desktop and save as a CSV file.
Penster
news:p ete.1tekdj@no-mx.forums.micromagiclabs.com...

!