I have a question about the Windows Xp backup tool

michelle

I would like to create a backup in case of system failure, I was looking at
other options and other backup utilities, but I really don't think
Microsoft's backup utility really looks bad on windows xp.

My problem is we have a graphic card and we didn't have one before and I
can't format and restore the disk or anything like that. Could you tell me
how the Windows Backup Utility actually works, thankyou.

Michelle

map

"Michelle" wrote:

> I would like to create a backup in case of system failure, I was looking at
> other options and other backup utilities, but I really don't think
> Microsoft's backup utility really looks bad on windows xp.
>
> My problem is we have a graphic card and we didn't have one before and I
> can't format and restore the disk or anything like that. Could you tell me
> how the Windows Backup Utility actually works, thankyou.
>
> Michelle

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_backup.htm

This is my choice for backups.
http://www.acronis.com/

michelle

I was looking into that MAP the other day, but the problem I have is I do not
have a credit card, I also heard it takes a long time to verify the images
using that.

Michelle