I have a question about the Windows Xp backup tool

I would like to create a backup in case of system failure, I was looking at
other options and other backup utilities, but I really don't think
Microsoft's backup utility really looks bad on windows xp.

My problem is we have a graphic card and we didn't have one before and I
can't format and restore the disk or anything like that. Could you tell me
how the Windows Backup Utility actually works, thankyou.

Michelle
2 answers Last reply
More about question windows backup tool

    "Michelle" wrote:

    > I would like to create a backup in case of system failure, I was looking at
    > other options and other backup utilities, but I really don't think
    > Microsoft's backup utility really looks bad on windows xp.
    >
    > My problem is we have a graphic card and we didn't have one before and I
    > can't format and restore the disk or anything like that. Could you tell me
    > how the Windows Backup Utility actually works, thankyou.
    >
    > Michelle

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_backup.htm

    This is my choice for backups.
    http://www.acronis.com/

    I was looking into that MAP the other day, but the problem I have is I do not
    have a credit card, I also heard it takes a long time to verify the images
    using that.

    Michelle

    "MAP" wrote:

    > "Michelle" wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to create a backup in case of system failure, I was looking at
    > > other options and other backup utilities, but I really don't think
    > > Microsoft's backup utility really looks bad on windows xp.
    > >
    > > My problem is we have a graphic card and we didn't have one before and I
    > > can't format and restore the disk or anything like that. Could you tell me
    > > how the Windows Backup Utility actually works, thankyou.
    > >
    > > Michelle
    >
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_backup.htm
    >
    > This is my choice for backups.
    > http://www.acronis.com/