WCESCOMM.EXE error message

I uninstalled a program from my pocket pc through my main computer. When I
restarted I got a WCESCOMM.EXE error message stating that is was unable to
locate the CEUTIL.dll and when I open my active sync program it gave me
another error, unable to locate RAPI.dll

Any suggestions?

--
Amy

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509