Use of msconfig

April 3, 2005 12:23:02 PM

Win XP will not allow me to select 'Diagnostic startup'. Both other options
are available. Does anyone know why this might happen?

More about : msconfig

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 3:22:34 PM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509