Use of msconfig

Win XP will not allow me to select 'Diagnostic startup'. Both other options
are available. Does anyone know why this might happen?
1 answer Last reply
More about msconfig

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:927214C3-26A5-4C0B-AF9E-7BE466BB9CE9@microsoft.com...
    > Win XP will not allow me to select 'Diagnostic startup'. Both other options
    > are available. Does anyone know why this might happen?

Microsoft Msconfig Windows XP