Does the Bermuda Triangle extend as far as Southampton?

For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from my squad
and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching roster.

Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and on as
they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play and for
the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the park. Can
anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
these segments?

Mendy.

Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:

> For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from my squad
> and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
> announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
> player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching roster.
>
> Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and on as
> they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play and for
> the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the park. Can
> anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
> these segments?
>
> Mendy.

Uninstall it!

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>
>> For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from my
>> squad
>> and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
>> announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
>> player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching
>> roster.
>>
>> Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and
>> on as
>> they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play
>> and for
>> the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the
>> park. Can
>> anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
>> these segments?
>>
>> Mendy.
>>

> Uninstall it!
and after that, install it and update it.. .e.g patch it..

"Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> schreef in bericht
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>>
>>> For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from my
>>> squad
>>> and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
>>> announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
>>> player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching
>>> roster.
>>>
>>> Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and on
>>> as
>>> they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play and
>>> for
>>> the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the park.
>>> Can
>>> anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
>>> these segments?
>>>
>>> Mendy.
>>>

>> Uninstall it!
> and after that, install it and update it.. .e.g patch it..

And get rid of Unice right away ;-)

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>>
>>> For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from
>>> my squad
>>> and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
>>> announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
>>> player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching
>>> roster.
>>>
>>> Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and
>>> on as
>>> they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play
>>> and for
>>> the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the
>>> park. Can
>>> anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
>>> these segments?
>>>
>>> Mendy.
>>>

>> Uninstall it!
>
> and after that, install it and update it.. .e.g patch it..

Just uninstall it would take care of the problem though...

Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
> For no reason, except maybe a bug, Jason Dodd totally vanished from my squad
> and there is no record of him having ever played for the club. He didn't
> announce his retirement nor was he transfered - and when I transfered
> player/coach Francis Benali to Aberdeen, he remained on the coaching roster.
>
> Also, does anyone know how to stop the 2D segments from going on and on as
> they seem to. A golden opportunity is missed, the ball stays in play and for
> the next minute or so the ball is knocked around the middle of the park. Can
> anyone tell me if there's something I can do to get the program to trim
> these segments?
>
> Mendy.

Is he a DMC? The game makes one DMC randomly disappear at times (perhaps
when you view selection).

No, he's a SW/D RC.

It's no biggy really because he was in his thirties and I was using him only
as a backup player it's just he left without saying goodbye and left a lot
of gambling debts.

Mendy.

Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:

> No, he's a SW/D RC.
>
> It's no biggy really because he was in his thirties and I was using him only
> as a backup player it's just he left without saying goodbye and left a lot
> of gambling debts.

You sure he's really gone? Checked with an editor?

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Laufer - Govorim u snu

"Mr. Pink" <backtokick@ass.no> wrote in message
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
> > Mr. Pink wrote:

> >> Uninstall it!
> >
> > and after that, install it and update it.. .e.g patch it..
>
> Just uninstall it would take care of the problem though...

Do you not like FM2005 then, Pink?

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>
> > No, he's a SW/D RC.
> >
> > It's no biggy really because he was in his thirties and I was using him
only
> > as a backup player it's just he left without saying goodbye and left a
lot
> > of gambling debts.
>
> You sure he's really gone? Checked with an editor?
>
> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: Laufer - Govorim u snu

Have you entered his name into the search box in the top right corner?

"Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
>> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>>
>> > No, he's a SW/D RC.
>> >
>> > It's no biggy really because he was in his thirties and I was using him
> only
>> > as a backup player it's just he left without saying goodbye and left a
> lot
>> > of gambling debts.
>>
>> You sure he's really gone? Checked with an editor?
>>
>> --
>> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>>
>> np: Laufer - Govorim u snu
>
> Have you entered his name into the search box in the top right corner?

have you checked his pockets?