Closed

Inspiron 2500 battery

I need a new replacement battery for my Inspiron 2500. Can anyone tell me
the latest and greatest part number? Is 4460 mAh ,14.8v, capacity 66Whr the
best bet?
4 answers Last reply
More about inspiron 2500 battery
  1. Review at http://www.laptopbatteryweb.com/dell-inspiron-2500-series.htm you are looking for:

    Chemistry: Li-ion
    Capacity: 4400mAh
    Voltage :14.80V ( Compatible with 14.4V )
    Dimension: 138.50x90.00x21.00mm
    Color: Dark Grey

    the battery has 8 cells in it. the price only $72.42, don't hesitate, it has 30 days money back, one year guaranteed for your dell inspiron 2500 series battery

  2. High quality dell inspiron 2500 battery
    # List Price:£ 65.54
    # You pay: £ 45.54
    # quanlity
    #

    All of our products is 1 year warranty and 30 days money back.
    * 1. Brand New, 100% OEM compatible.
    * 2. Highest quality Japanese battery cells.
    * 3. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications.
    * Battery Brand :dell
    * Voltage : 14.8V
    * Capacity : 4400mah
    * Color : Grey
    * Item Number : cheapbattery053
    catch up http://www.goodlaptopbattery.co.uk/dell/inspiron-2500.htm
  3. Solar Battery Charger
    bring you the most convinient
    http://www.super-e-world.com/Solar-Charger/Solar-Battery-Charger.php
  4. This topic has been closed by Tecmo34

Dell Battery Inspiron Computers