paging file

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

Gerry,
Thank for your reply.
As I write this the commit charge is 199244k/241868k but as I live and
breath, the 0k/241868k is what I first observed and reported to you.

The C drive is a 40 gig with 29.3 free space and it is an NTFS file
system.
Thanks for your continued help!
Hammer

--
Hammer

Hammer

You did not say what version of Intel Application Accelerator is
installed!

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry