WTB: Battlezone joystick housings.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I need Battlezone joystick housings. I had some lined up and paid for them
but that person has disappeared from the face of the earth....Please help me
out if you can!

John Hacker wrote:
> I need Battlezone joystick housings. I had some lined up and paid for them
> but that person has disappeared from the face of the earth....Please help me
> out if you can!

I have NOS housings. Drop me an email if you are interested.

-Stephen